Beijing: Presented Today The 10Th Edition Of The Summit In China
The press conference of the launch of the 10th edition of the Italian cuisine and wines world summit has been held today in Beijing at the Italian institute of culture. The program of the events in Beijing (8 – 11 November) and Shanghai (12 – 16 november) has been announced in the presence of the First Secretary of the Italian Embassy, Enrico Berti, the ICE Vice President of Ghuangzou, Roberto Cafiero and Matteo Manzoni, as AIS China delegate, Italian Sommelier Association. Rosario Scarpato, Summit director, has illustrated the program together with Master Guest chef Gaetano Trovato, two Michelin stars from Tuscany. Chef Trovato will be one of the 15 Michelin starred who will arrive in China on November for the Summit unprecedented promotion that will include special cooking classes, food and wine pairing sessions, exclusive gala dinners and of course the participation of these Italian restaurants in both cities.
At the press conference there were some celebrated Chinese chefs who will be the protagonists of one of the most significant events of the this year Summit : “Chinese cuisines meet Italian Wines”, the launch of a guide for the first time will match 100 great Italian wines with 100 Chinese ckassic and contemporary recipes. The conference was followed by a dinner at Ritz Carlton Barolo restaurand, signed by Gaetano Trovato**, Arnolfo, Colle Val d’Elsa and hosted by chef Amedeo Ferri.
1) SUMMIT IN THE RESTAURANTS OF THE CITY (November 8-12)
Opera Bombana, Cepe, Flames, Bella Vita, Barolo, Tavola*, Feast*
2) MASTERCLASSES @Air Cooking Solana (November 9-12)
3) ITALIAN WINE LIST AWARDS AND TRADESHOW @ Air Cooking Solana (November 9)
4) THE FUTURE OF ITALIAN CUISINE @ Opera Bombana (November 10)
Special dinner with young Michelin Starred Chefs
5) THE ITALIAN SUNDAY LUNCH @ Aroma (RITZ-CARLTON) (November 11)
Special event with 5 Michelin Starred Chefs
6) CHINESE CUISINES MEET ITALIAN WINES @ Hilton (November 11)
Guide launch event. Famous Chinese Chefs will present their recipes to be paired by the sommeliers (AIS) to the Italian wines according to the Guide.
1) SUMMIT IN THE RESTAURANTS OF THE CITY (November 12-16)
8 e Mezzo, Isola, Va Bene, La Scala, Tavola
2) MASTERCLASSES & COOKING SHOWS @ FHC with ITA (November 13-15)
3) ITALIAN WINE LIST AWARDS @ La Scala*
4) GALA EVENT IN PARTNERSHIP WITH FLORENTIA VILLAGE WITH HEINZ BECK and
4 Michelin Chefs @ Park Hyatt (November 16)
Complete Press Release: View